In this test case, ABot can simulate the gNodeB and UE and any other NFs of the 5G like AMF, AUSF, UDM, UDR, UPF, SMF, NSSF, PCF.
The prerequisites for this scenario are:
- NGAP Setup is done between gNodeB/AMF and
- UE Completed an Initial Registration procedure and PDU session procedure.
Now, GNB triggered AN Release Procedure is executed. After completing of AN Release procedure, when UE wants to send UL data to the network, UE triggered Service Request procedure is executed for re-establishing the data path.
The procedures completed in this test case are-
- NG Setup
- Initial Registration with successfully 5G-AKA authentication procedure.
- PDU Session Establishment
- GNB Initiated AN Release
- UE Triggered Service Request
This test case is as per 3GPP Spec: TS 23501, TS 23502, TS 38413, TS 24501, TS 29244
|Protocol Used||Nodes Involved||Interfaces Involved|
|NGAP, HTTPv2, PFCP||‘UDM’, ‘AUSF’, ‘NSSF’, ‘PCF’, ‘UPF’, ‘SMF’, ‘AMF’, ‘gNodeB’||N1-N2, N12, N13, N8, N22, NN15, N11, N10, N4, N3|