Initial condition of the scenario is: NGAP Setup done between gNodeB/AMF. The UE Completed an Initial Registration procedure and PDU session procedure.
Now, GNB triggered AN Release Procedure. After completing of AN release procedure, when DL data comes for the UE, Network trigger the Service Request procedure for re-establish the data path.
The procedures completed in this test case are-
- NG Setup
- PFCP Session Association between SMF and UPF
- Initial Registration with successfully 5G-AKA authentication procedure
- PDU Session Establishment
- PFCP Session Establishment between SMF and UPF
- PFCP Session Modification between SMF and UPF
- GNB Initiated AN Release
- PFCP Session Report fir DL data
- Network Triggered Service Request
This test case is as per 3GPP Spec: TS 23501, TS 23502, TS 38413, TS 24501, TS 29244 Version: 15.7
|Protocol Used||Nodes Involved||Interfaces Involved|
|NGAP, HTTP2, PFCP||UDM, AUSF, NSSF, PCF, UPF, SMF, AMF, gNodeB||N1-N2, N12, N13, N8, N22, NN15, N11, N10, N4|