The initial condition of the scenario is: NGAP Setup done between gNodeB/AMF. The UE Completed an Initial Registration procedure and PDU session procedure.
Now, UE triggers PDU session termination procedure.
The procedures completed in this test case are-
- NG Setup
- PFCP Session Association between SMF and UPF
- Initial Registration with successfully 5G-AKA authentication procedure
- PDU Session Establishment
- PFCP Session Establishment between SMF and UPF
- PFCP Session Modification between SMF and UPF
- UE initiated PDU Session Termination
- PFCP Session Deletion between SMF and UPF
This test case is as per 3GPP Spec: This test case is as per 3GPP Spec: TS 23501, TS 23502, TS 38413, TS 24501, TS 29244 Version: 15.7
|Protocol Used||Nodes Involved||Interfaces Involved|
|NGAP, HTTP2, PFCP||UDM, AUSF, NSSF, PCF, UPF, SMF, AMF, gNodeB||N1-N2, N12, N13, N8, N22, NN15, N11, N10, N4|