In this test case, ABot can simulate the gNodeB1, gNodeB2 and UE and any other NFs of the 5G like AMF, AUSF, UDM, UDR, NSSF. Initial condition of the scenario is: NGAP Setup done between source gNodeB/AMF and target gNodeB/AMF. XnAP Setup done between source gNodeB and target gNodeB. The UE Completed an Initial Registration procedure via source gNodeB/AMF and done PDU session.
Afterthat Xn Handover takes place Source gNodeB (gNodeB1) to target gNodeB (gNodeB2) via Xn interface.
The procedures completed in this test case are-
- NG Setup gNodeB1 to AMF1 and gNodeB2 to AMF1.
- Initial Registration with successfully 5G-AKA authentication procedure.
- PDU Session Establishment
- Xn Setup between gNodeB1 and gNodeB2.
- Xn Handover from Source gNodeB (gNodeB1) to target gNodeB (gNodeB2) via Xn interface.
This test case is as per 3GPP TS 38.423, 3GPP TS 38.300, 3GPP TS 37.340, 3GPP TS 33.502, 3GPP TS 38.413, 3GPP TS 33.501
|Protocol Used||Nodes Involved||Interfaces Involved|
|NGAP, httpv2,PFCP, XnAP||ABot Emulated nodes: gNodeB1,gNodeB2, AUSF, UDM (PCF, SMF), NSSF
|N1/N2, N12, N13, N8, N15, N11, Xn|